A computer workshop was set up at Ben San in 2015.
- Seven new desktops and flat screen monitors were donated by BBGV.
- One laser printer, scanner, photocopy, fax machine was donated by Saigon Players.
- Nine second hand desktops and flat screen monitors were donated by Mrs. Dang in USA (member of Dat Viet) in 2016. One computer was set up at the library.
Some pictures of the computer workshop at Ben San:
THE PRICE AND INVOICE OF 7 COMPUTERS AND 7 FLAT SCREENS – SPONSORRED BY BBGV
THE PRICE AND INVOICE OF THE LASER PRINTER – SPONSORRED BY SAIGON PLAYER
Distribution of scholarships for 137 students in the lobby of the Metropolitan building, hosting the Consulate of Canada in HCM City on 28/8/2016.
Letter of the Consulate of Canada in HCM City asking the management of the Metropolitan Building, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC, for the permission for Dat Viet to use the lobby free of charge to distribute the scholarships on 28/08/2016.
Distribution of scholarships for 17 students in Kontum Province on 03/09/2016
Distribution of scholarships for 71 students at Ben San Leprosy Camp in Binh Duong
Some pictures of the Ben San library which were taken on 03/09/2016.
Two receipts of Publisher Kim Dong for the books that were bought for the Ben San Leprosy Camp on 23/8/2016. Sponsored by BBGV
The complete list of books which were bought for Ben San Library. Sponsored by BBGV
The receipt of the transferred money from Dat Viet Fund to the Publisher Kim Dong for buying the books for the Ben San Library.
List of Donors who gave money to the Dat Viet Charity Association in 2016:
List of students who received scholarships in 2016, at the Ben San Leprosy Camp.
List of students of blind parents who received scholarships in 2016
List of students of handicapped parents who received scholarships in 2016.
List of students in Kontum province who received scholarships in 2016.
List of students at Thanh Binh Leprosy Camp who received scholarships in 2016.
Học Bổng cho sinh viên học sinh tại tỉnh Kontum
Đất Việt trợ cấp 20 triệu tiền học bổng cho các sinh viên học sinh có cha mẹ nghèo khó, bệnh phong, bệnh nan y, tàn tật. Chương trình này được Sư Cô Minh Liên trụ trì Tịnh Xá Ngọc Duy tỉnh Kotum đứng ra đảm nhận việc chọn lựa danh sách và cấp phát tiền cho các em, số tiền trên đã được cấp phát vào ngày 21 tháng 10 năm 2013.
Dat Viet’s activities from 1998 to 2002. (see more at photo category)
Car Wash – Garage Sales
Tennis Tournaments in Ottawa
Help for Handicapped Children’s activities from 2002 to 2010. (see more at photo category)
– There are 104 students who have been supported by these programs, they need to be continued until they will have graduated from College/University.
– These students have to build their future to support their parents who are sufferfing from disabilities (ie. leprosy, handicapped, blind, etc...)
– So far more than 30 students have graduated from their respective College/University through the support of this program.
Here are some pictures from the scholarship hand-out ceremony at the Consulate of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. (see more at photo category)